Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring, I Mean Summer, Has Sprung!

Church of the Spoken Wheel ride

This week we say "goodbye" to winter and "hello" to spring.  I must say that this winter wasn't really a winter at all.  Warm temps. mixed with snow and ice free roads made it one of the easiest I've ever endured.  Other than the winter I spent in Hawaii, I have never been able to do true road rides each month during winter.  This is a blessing and curse rolled into one.  Most of my riding friends have trained considerably more than I have (curse), however, for the past week, I've been able to ride in shorts each day (blessing).

Here are a few spring fever pictures taken during bike events this past weekend.

My pretty All-City
LepreCog alley cat


      
Gathering at Revolution Cycles after LepreCog
Church of the Spoken Wheel ride
Our steeds



No comments:

Post a Comment