Monday, January 12, 2015

A post that may make you huddle in a corner and whimper a bit

I considered--very briefly--doing this ride my friend put together.  Mind you this is the same friend who coined the term "bike fun".  I rode that day, just choosing to do a 50 miler on roads vs. 150 miler on mush.  I can easily say I made the correct choice...for myself anyway.  There is no shame in being hedonistic or an armchair follower.  Enjoy!

http://sconnyboy.blogspot.com/2015/01/cheese-soup-served-cold.html

3 comments:

  1. Aw shucks, it wasn't that bad.

    (^ See how the brain covers up bad memories? ^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kinda like my first time at Almanzo eh? And look, I keep going back AND get excited about it :) I expect you to do this every year now. Maybe, just maybe, I'll be crazy enough to join in on it.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete